- KCSE or equivalent certificate with a minimum of C+ and grade C (plain) in both mathematics and English or similar grades in an equivalent examination approved by the University Senate. Or
- KACE or equivalent Certificate with a minimum of two principal passes in A-level examination in Mathematics and English Language. Or
- Applicants with Diploma in Information Technology or Diploma in Business Information Technology or Diploma in Computer studies or any other relevant discipline from an institution recognized by the University Senate.
The program takes a minimum of four (4) academic years where an academic year consists of two (2) semesters.
Programme Learning Objectives
- Apply Information Technology concepts, techniques and practices in solving business problems.
- Apply knowledge and skills in business management in an organization.
- Apply techniques to model business processes and develop solutions that will enhance the modeled processes.
- Apply knowledge and skills in leadership, teamwork management, communication and public relation management.
- Carry out research and a propose solution to solve identified business problems.
Expected career directions
- Web Developers
- Business Analysts
- Software Engineers
- Mobile Application Developers
- Network Engineers